GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Each training course requires a student training kit, which the academy will communicate. The student is responsible for purchasing the above necessities and bringing them to their training sessions. The student training kit is built around cost-effective options.
- Students must be on time for each training session and required to complete academy course attendance records. Students are not permitted to sign in for other students.
- Students are expected to attend classes with the academy-approved dress code and be properly groomed at all times.
- Mobile phones must be turned off once inside the classrooms.
- Photographs, audio, or video recordings are not permitted during lessons.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in classrooms.
- Smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, and using narcotics are strictly prohibited in the academy. Any student under the influence of any of the above will be dismissed.
- Students are required to act as models for each other during practical sessions.
- Absence is not permitted. Suppose a student is absent from training for two consecutive days due to illness. In that case, a medical certificate must be presented to the chief academic officer before the student can resume training.
- The academy reserves the right to provide repeat classes or examinations for absentees. Students are best advised to be present at all times as it is their responsibility to catch up with missed lessons or examinations. Additional training fees may apply.
- Each student is expected to take care of his or her personal belongings. The academy will not be held liable for personal property loss or damage.
- Students are expected to properly use and respect properties, facilities, and equipment belonging to the academy. Students will be responsible for paying for repair or replacement for any damage caused due to negligence and recklessness.
- The academy reserves the right to change training schedules when necessary. Students will be notified as early as possible.
- Admission and course fees are non-refundable.
- A certificate will be awarded to students who have attended at least 90% of class hours, have earned passing grades on examinations, and have completed all required course assignments and case studies. Students whose results do not meet the academy’s standards are required to retake the examination. All examination retakes will incur an additional fee.
- The academy reserves the right to expel any student who violates academy rules and regulations or whose behavior or conduct negatively affects the academy’s reputation or operation. No admission or course fees will be refunded in the event of expulsion.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!